Throughout January, we were getting fit, having fun and supporting vulnerable children’s education in Uganda! All our walkers did a fantastic job walking at least 50 miles in January, with some walkers managing many more miles than that.
So far, they have raised over £2,600. All profits will go to our partner schools in Uganda, with each school receiving a grant to fund a project or resources of their choice.
All of our walkers did a wonderful job, but a special shout out has to go to our competition winners:
- Chris Headon won for the best selfie with a view
- Tom & Barbara Heyes covered the most miles in a single walk
- Lauren & Tom spotted the most unusual animal on their way (check us out on social media to see what that animal is!)
- Ameila Briggs photographed the most beautiful sunset
- And last but not least, Louise Tipping managed to walk 250 miles throughout January!
You can still donate to the cause, to encourage our walkers by increasing the final total. You can make your donation here. Thank you for your support!